Guideline for Postgraduate Application
Please read the following guideline carefully before filling-up the e-form and ensure all information provided is accurate before submitting the form:
1) For new applicant, please create your account by clicking SIGN UP. Your e-mail address will be used as your ID to this e-form.
2) After successfully signed-up to the system, you may proceed to fill-up your application information.
3) Please fill-up all necessary information and upload relevant supporting documents.
4) Once you have completed, you can submit your application.
5) Please be noted that no amendments allowed after the application is submitted.
6) Application for programme by research must be enclosed with a research proposal.
- Masters : 1,000 to 1,500 words
- PhD: 1,500 to 2,000 words
PROCESSING FEES FOR APPLICATION
Each application should enclose a processing fee of:
- RM100 (for Malaysian applicant); or
- RM125.00 @ USD35 (for applicant from ASEAN Country); or
- RM175.00 @ USD50 (for applicant from Non ASEAN Country).
*Payment in USD only applicable for payment made from outside Malaysia
Payment can be made by the following method, in favour of Universiti Utara Malaysia:
- Online payment via e-commerce (e-com) link https://e-com.uum.edu.my. Choose payment mode either credit card (Mastercard/Visa) or FPX (if you are an internet banking user). Attach the printed receipt to the application form; or
- at any branch of Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (BIMB) use the Bill Payment Slip. Specify payee code 340 in the column “pay for” in the Bill Payment Slip;
- Any payment from outside Malaysia can be made through Telegraph Transfer as below:
Beneficiary : Universiti Utara Malaysia Bank name : Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad Account number : 02093010000010 (there are 14 digits) Bank branch/address : Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (BIMB)
Universiti Utara Malaysia
06010 Sintok, Kedah
Swift code : BIMBMYKL Bank’s tel. no. : 604-9246271
If you need help or more information during the application process, please feel free to contact us via phone or email.
Start the Online Application process by clicking the following button